Addressing the 21 young people from 37 countries here in his Ministry Office, Shimomura asked them to help in publicizing the Japanese Government’s six-year plan to offer sports and coaching proficiency and anti-doping support worldwide, as well as establishing the TIAS to foster international sports leaders, and told them. I have a lot of expectations for you.

Olympic fans from all over the world are invited to book Olympic 2020 tickets from our online platforms for Olympic Tickets. Olympic Hospitality fans can book Olympic Hospitality Tickets from our ticketing marketplace exclusively on discounted prices.

Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets
Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets

The students, currently attending a two-week Sports Event Management and Organization Seminar hosted by TIAS with the assistance of the Lausanne-based International Academy of Sport Science and Technology, were efficiently briefed by the Minister on the background to their program.

“This complete project started after our Prime Minister made a promise to the International Olympic Committee in September that Japan will give a commitment to the world by attractive in the Sport For Tomorrow project,” Shimomura said.

This is a program to make a contribution to more than 10 million people in over 100 countries, and you are the first group of students in this programmed. So that means you are representing 10 million people, and I hear that all of you are excellent people.

Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets
Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets

It looks like such an outstanding program from a Japanese viewpoint that I even want to participate in myself. The Tokyo Olympics of 1964 were held in October and this moment marks the 50th anniversary of those Games.  

Tokyo will be honored to have the Games for a second time – and we will be seeking your cooperation and support. At the time of the Tokyo Olympic, we want to take the opportunity of raising the spirit of sport that is indicated in the Olympic Charter up to the next level.

We will not just be looking at the Games in terms of new technology, we will be looking at all the program of sports. The word ‘Do’ in Japan means the way you should live. You may only be in Tokyo for a short period of time this time, but if you come up with any good suggestions about our way of living, let the Japanese staff here know them.

Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets
Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets

And when you return to your countries, if you feel a particular aspect of Japanese culture might be greatly appreciated by your peers, please let them know so you can convince them to want to come to Japan in Tokyo Olympic.

I notice you are all wearing tee-shirts with the ‘Sport for Tomorrow’ logo, which is designed to look like a paper plane. I courage to initiate a movement that will make our commitment known in the world of sport. And you can help that by wearing your tee-shirts and propagating the logo.

So I have a lot of expectations of you as the first participants in this programmed. German participant Carina Mayer thanked the Minister for the invitation to his office, adding: “On behalf of all of us I want to congratulate you, as well as the TIAS and AISTS, for the fantastic sessions that have been delivered to us. We have listened to a series of expert speakers and have to experience the most outstanding hospitality. Thank you for this fantastic opportunity.

Olympic 2020 Tickets | Olympic Tickets | Olympic Hospitality Tickets | Tokyo Olympic Tickets

Now that the Sport for Tomorrow program is up and running, the next big task is to recognize the list of most worthy recipients of the Japanese expertise being offered in a multi-layered operation also involving the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the JICA Volunteers Program, the Japanese Foundation. We have the framework in place, and that is very important. Now we must disseminate information within Japan and around the world. Japan is already offering a lot of assistance in many countries in a lot of different ways.

The big thing we want to do now is to get them all on the same track and working in one direction. There may be around 30 percent going to ongoing projects, so for the remaining 70 percent, we will say, how do we strategies that? Everything needs to be balanced and coordinated.

Olympic 2020 supporters can get Olympic Tickets through our trusted online ticketing market place. OlympicTickets2020.com is the most consistent source to book Olympic Packages.